Criminal Solicitor Role
- Experience:Upwards of 4 years PQE in criminal defence
Due to recent growth within the firm, we are looking to recruit a Criminal Law Solicitor. The successful Criminal Law Solicitor will join a friendly and supportive firm that has established itself as one of the leading Criminal Law firms in the country attracting challenging, high-profile matters across general and serious crime and fraud. The successful candidate will manage a general and serious crime caseload to conclusion. We offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Holborn Adams’s clients are privately paying thus expect a high level of advice and representation. Our clients expect nothing but the best, a service that we are proud to deliver around the clock as a result the successful candidate will be expected to flex to the needs of the business when needed.
As a criminal defence solicitor, you will
- Join the firm’s respected criminal department based at our Stratford-upon-avon office with the possibility of remote working for the right individual.
- Undertake a wide range of matters from advisory, and police station work to Court of Appeal proceedings and everything in-between
- Successfully engage with clients and third parties at all levels and from all backgrounds
- Be proactive and adaptive to ever changing conditions and offer your clients reassuring levels of care and expertise.
- Collaboratively work with a team of experienced paralegals.
You will be a criminal defence solicitor with
- Upwards of 4 years PQE in criminal defence.
- Police Station Accreditation (not essential but advantageous)
- Confident and personable characteristics and the ability to connect with clients from the outset
- Full UK drivers license and own transportation.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to
Operations and Finance Manager